Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Pumpkin Patch Adventure w/ Grandma!



This year I had the pleasure of having my mother and sister come down with my newborn nephew to spend time. We had a fun filled trip to the local pumpkin patch. It is a such a blessing to be able to share in the beauty of the changing seasons with the ones you love. The kids really enjoyed spending time with their brand new cousin. They showed him the ropes when it comes to picking out the best pumpkin. Some of the fondest memories I have from my own childhood are those times spent with my grandparents and cousins during the festive times of the year. I am happy to continue on the tradition of celebrating family with my mother and children. 


This particular pumpkin patch has loads of attractions to round out your experience. They of course have the hay ride up to the field where you pick out your pumpkin. But they also have some farm animals displayed and equipment like this tractor you see above. They  of course were selling some goodies like funnel cake, popcorn, hot dogs, and hand churned ice cream. 

My Chunky Diva was to little last year to really know what was going on. This year she had a blast running through the rows of pumpkins. She was trying her best to pick up the heaviest ones too. 


One of these days we are going to get a family pic where everyone is looking forward at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment